Dear YHLC Members,
As the first year of the merged Healthcare and Life Sciences Club starts to wind down, we would like to invite you to apply for leadership positions for next year. The various leadership opportunities are listed below.
To apply for a leadership position, please send your resume and a statement about what position you are applying for, why you are interested, and specific goals and new ideas for the club next year. Send your application to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday March 25th at noon.
- Club Leaders - The club leader is the point person for the coordination of all club activities and organizer of all ad hoc activities. They will also be responsible for communication with SAS and the admissions office, club announcements, and for setting the vision for the future of the club. There will be 1 co-leader from SOM and 1 non-SOM (Yale GRAD).
- Budget officer – The budget officer is in charge of managing the club finances.
- Yale SOM Healthcare Conference Co-Chairs - The conference co-chairs are people responsible for leading the Yale SOM Healthcare Conference. The conference has over 300 participants annually and is the largest club event. (This position will follow an independent selection process but statements of interest are welcome.)
- Career Development Chairs - The Careers Chairs will be responsible for coordinating job treks, job search preparation sessions, employer relations, and the creation of the resume book. 1 SOM and 1 non-SOM.
- Biotech and Pharma Case Competition Chair - The case competition chair is responsible for organizing the case competition, including writing the case, obtaining funding, recruiting participants, and coordinating the competition events.
- Business and Biotechnology Chair - The Business and Biotechnology Chair is responsible for coordinating the annual seminar series.
- YERC Chair – The YERC Chair is responsible for coordinating the activities and events of the Yale Equity Research Club.
- TVP Chair – The TVP Chair is responsible for coordinating the Technology Ventures Program.
We're very excited to receive your applications. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Samantha Kennedy and Frederick Ling